The Texas Transportation Commission will convene at 9:00 a.m. Thursday, June 28 in the Dewitt C. Greer Building, 125 East 11th Street, Austin, Texas.
WATCH THE COMMISSION MEETING ON THE INTERNET.
(Requires Quick Time Player to view video.
Download Quicktime (free) player)|
Agenda Item 6. Toll Projects
a. Collin and Denton Counties – Consider the recommendation of the Regional
Transportation Council concerning the financing, construction, and operation of
the SH 121 project from Business SH 121 to US 75 in Denton and Collin
Item 10: d. Right of Way Dispositions and Donations
(1) Denton County – FM 3040 at Valley Parkway in Lewisville –
Consider the exchange of right of way (2 MOs) MO1
Texas Transportation Commission
The Texas Transportation Commission is a five-member board appointed by the Governor to oversee TxDOT. The Commission:
- plans and makes policies for the location, construction and maintenance of state highways,
- oversees the design, construction, maintenance and operation of the state highway system,
- develops a statewide transportation plan that contains all modes of transportation, including highways and turnpikes, aviation, mass transportation, railroads, high-speed railroads and water traffic,
- awards contracts for the improvement of the state highway system,
encourages, fosters and assists in the development of public and mass transportation in the state, and
- adopts rules for the operation of the department.
[Source: TxDOT website]